PhD in Strategic Management, Kenyatta University, Kenya; MBA in Strategic Management, University of Nairobi, Kenya; Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing option), University of Nairobi, Kenya
• Competency in stewardship and administration of academic programs.
• Strong in training in the area of business management including supervising students undertaking Aviation related research at graduate level.
• Competency in management of collaborations at local and internal level.
• Strong in enforcing standards compliance including ISO certification compliance.
• Competency in curricula development and reviews with a view to meeting stakeholder expectations.
• Competency in Strategic Management modeling, Strategy formulation, implementation and management of strategic change and control.
• Thorough knowledge of strategy theory and contemporary discourse and research orientation grounded on classical and process school of thought.
• General and Marketing Management with good working knowledge in Human Resource Management, Finance, Budgeting and Budgetary Control.
• Strong in Planning and Organizing with ability to support, develop, retool and aid implementation of diverse strategic initiatives.
• Results oriented and team player.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
• A Passion for excellence.
• Excellent Computer Skills - Power point, Excel, Word, Internet explorer, SPSS and MDSS
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Dr. Mugambi George Kaberia.
*Processing your payment may take a moment. Please click submit payment only once, and do not refresh this page. Doing so may result in your credit card being charged more than once.